Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Re: MIFI 2200 to boost method?

Quote Originally Posted by blazin6969 View Post
    Yea I am in the same boat, with the way verizon is now going what is the point in paying someone to flash it when you have to keep sending it back might be better just to do it yourself. I know there are some heavy hitters out there that make a living off this, so I think that this is why for the most part this is some what kept quite. Plus there is the actually cost of buying cdma workshop that seems to deture other but at the cost of the phone and software thats almost around what you pay someone...

Hopefully someone can bring some more light on these little guys

The little guy?

We remote flash these for 69.00 and that includes the boost 3g ..... which will cost the little guy 35.00 so the little guy spends another 40.00 with a big hitter! I don't think that is to much to ask to get it done right. I'm not the only one out there charging decent prices for flashing a lot of real flashers are but the guys who have been around a while have seen solutions shared to the "Little Guy" who then take our solutions and then turns around and claims we don't know what were doing and that they came up with the solution and are the real flashers!!!!!

Little guy!!!!

The little guys pay us to flash their mifis - guys who want to learn so they can become our compeditors ask us for solutions

Guys who develop this stuff spend a lot of time - Time = money

So if you want to know how to flash the mifis to boost spend the time or the money and once you do you won't be posting it for free either!

This solution is for sale - BECOME A PREMIUM MEMBER AND FIND IT or start development on it - start posting what you have done so far and what you think works and what you think dosnet work. Other developers are more inclined to point you in the right direction if they see an ongoing effort on your part. If your just waiting around for the solution to pop up that's realrly going to happen.

elisa191
    Last edited by elisa191; 06-03-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Newb

What if you have a sprint phone activated on boost? Could it be used to flash the mifi? It's a LG Lotus LX600. It will get Sprint Tv and you tube ....etc.....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford07 View Post
    What if you have a sprint phone activated on boost? Could it be used to flash the mifi? It's a LG Lotus LX600. It will get Sprint Tv and you tube ....etc.....
    As long as you can read all the data settings off that phone you can use it but I don't know about the Lotus LX600 specifically

elias191

Newb BABY NEWB

I've flashed multiple Sprint phones to Boost. I've collected a few Incognitos. I'm trying to flash a Verizon mifi 2200 to Boost. Having a hard time. On Boost do we need a 3g ..... or can we use a 1xRTT .....?

I've tried it with a 1xRTT ...... Didn't take. I could program it... but couldn't get it to connect. Well after a few days I'm going to give it another try. This time with a 3g ......

I'm not a dealer. I'm an enthusiast. I have a full time job and I dont make money from flashing phones/mifis. I dont have time to try this hours on end. Just letting others know that I'm trying again...

Newb

Boost isn't too tough, CDMA is CDMA...

Now the problem is with Verizon no longer an option (for most) every Tom Dick and Harry wants Boost ... as another poster said you aren't going to get people handing out the goods for free. Any real flasher has spent a lot of money and invested a lot of time (time being money) in all of this and isn't giving it away. I don't blame them.

You aren't going to get anywhere with a 1X phone. And once you realize that you'll see the real issue...Boost .....s are not cheap. Unless you are a "big guy" who can purchase thousands of units in bulk to get the per-unit rate down to a reasonable level.

Best advice I can give is experiment away and be prepared for the trial and error process. It goes with the territory.

Apprentice

do you all normally change the prl's on the mifis flashed to boost? just trying to gain anything extra on sprints crappy data..this one works better than the OTA Prl but wonder if you all have better ones : 11xxx = Corporate acct (VZW 3G roaming) - no LTE/no 800SMR

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast