Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters

12-17-13 THE INFORMATION IN THIS POST IS FOR THE MOST PART OBSOLETE AND THERE IS A REVISED POST WITH UPDATED INFORMATION. I WANTED TO LEAVE THIS INFORMATION ON THE FORUM BECAUSE ALTHOUGH THERE IS A LOT OF MEANINGLESS CONVERSATION THERE IS SOME VIABLE INFORMATION THROUGHOUT

DISCLAIMERS

1 - There is no 100% guarantee when flashing devices as the network admins know a they type of device as soon as it hits
    the network if they choose to know as there are very few ways to disguise header packets.

2 - This has only been tested with LG Extraverts but I can promise it will not work with Gustos I have been saying this for a
    long time in my videos and many have ridiculed me and called me a hack but the truth is that the gusto has a very low data
    limit and streaming rate both measurable by the networks. If you not going to use an Extravert then don't expect this to work.

3 - Please don't ask me "WHY?" for every setting. Some I don't want to divulge why as it would give a competitive edge to competitors
    who don't have that knowledge of the network. Some I honestly have no idea its just how I have always done it and others wouldn't
    matter one way or the other.

4 - I am not suggesting this it THE WAY to do this I am only suggesting that this way works as we have "a lot" of devices flashed and
    none have been affected.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________

Step 1 - Watch the video

Step 2 - Click THANK YOU

Step 3 - Download the Flash Files

Step 4 - Watch the video again and follow along with the files and your mifi device

Extra Help - If you still can't get it you can contact us we sell the profiles that contain the ..... and flash you simply load - write and
    reboot takes 1 minute to flash a mifi. We are extremely busy so if you really need help and don't mind paying for it and
    waiting for it then contact us.

Please do not PM me with DEV questions please just post them in the form so others can benifit

************** Important Notice ****************

It has come to our attention that some of you are not activating the "Activation Device" correctly and as this is critical to the solution please make sure that
    you make at lest two phone calls from the activation device and send at lest five text messages. Also call the activation device one time and
    send a text message back to it and then get your information from it

************** Important Notice 2 ****************

It has come to our attention that some of you are trying to read the information off of the extraverts - THIS WILL NEVER WORK - Please notice the phone we use to do all our activation and if you don't know how to set up your accounts with the fascinate then search for the answer

************** UPDATE 5/26/13 ****************

For the last week we have been using a Generic Firmware on all out Verizon 2200 and have found that the kick off rate among MODERATE data users is almost minimal. We have discovered that all MIFIs that had been kicked off and then flashed back on seem to come off within 24 - 48 hours. We assume that the meids of the device are being logged. Once you work around that we have debranded them so Verizon isn't picking up that they are Verizon mifis. This idea came because the vast majority of our kickoffs were Verizon devices not our Sprint devices and we wanted to know why.

Again this is not THE SOLUTION but it is an improvement over last week
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 11-05-2014 at 02:41 PM.

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

I do not see Thank You.Although I definitely thank you very much.How can I get Thank You to appear so I can click on it?

- - - Updated - - -

I see t now.Thanks

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

If I've already activated Gusto 2s & added VZW payments on the accounts will it be ok to do an esn change to an Extravert then reflash the mifi? The data hasn't been disabled on the Gusto phones but the mifis stop connecting after 24 hours unless I reflash.Hope Im making sense.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by slizzy View Post
    If I've already activated Gusto 2s & added VZW payments on the accounts will it be ok to do an esn change to an Extravert then reflash the mifi? The data hasn't been disabled on the Gusto phones but the mifis stop connecting after 24 hours unless I reflash.Hope Im making sense.
    Sometimes yes and sometimes you have to get tech support to reset the account

elisa191

Newb

I dont See the Thank you link

Quote Originally Posted by infamousnerd View Post
    I dont See the Thank you link
    At the bottom of each post
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    \/

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast