Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

Quote Originally Posted by ------------ View Post
    Hello The SPC reader I SELL 100% WORKS FOR ALL 2200 MIFI'S ALL CARRIERS. PLEASE CALL ME @ (775) 453-0153 ASK FOR WILL IF

YOU NEED SUPPORT AND ARE A PAYING CUSTOMER.
    As far as the SPC reader Jigabu Has Posted

"IT'S A TROJAN" DOWNLOADER BEWARE!!!!" USE THE REAL WORKING SPC SOLUTION IT COMES FROM ME ONLY THANK YOU!!

I have tested Bigwillys SPC Reader and can verify that it works on all Novetel 2200 regardless of the carrier

Apprentice

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 debrand and Bypass Data Filters | Flashedphones.net

well i contacted him and have made some progression running as adminsistrator and compat mode for xp service pack,, i did actually get my #4 com port to show up on the reader for about 15 seconds but no read, then it flicked off,, i guess ill try recontacting will tommorow to try something else i never imagined getting a spc code would be so tough lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bakenast View Post
    well i contacted him and have made some progression running as adminsistrator and compat mode for xp service pack,, i did actually get my #4 com port to show up on the reader for about 15 seconds but no read, then it flicked off,, i guess ill try recontacting will tommorow to try something else i never imagined getting a spc code would be so tough lol.
    I know it can be a PIA, when I used it I had to restart the PC make sure there were no other USB's plugged in, made sure no other programs were running, changed the port to 3 started the reader then plugged in the VM mifi and then it worked. But as you can see others have used it with success so don't give up.

Newb

Default gusto 2 works great

Actually gusto 2 works great
    Pm me for FREE flashing instructions. Very simple

Apprentice

gusto works great on my end too, unless youve got a familly that does massive downloading, ive only had to reflash once in last month, and only takes about 2 minutes, and it keeps you from forgetting how to flash,,, defintley a cheap solution with a simple fix, if you dont wanna spend a bunch of money on a For now pro-claimed solution that wont get shut off.... untill of course verizon patches it as well..

Apprentice

Default updating AAA/HA secrets OTASP

Is it possible to modify MiFi2200 Verizon firmware so that it will be able to accept AAA/HA secrets updates via OTASP and even do initial OTA activation on Verizon prepaid?