Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

I have had several devices and they all have stopped working. I seriously doubt there will be a fix.

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Quote Originally Posted by pagenotfound View Post
    Yea this won't work. Tested and failed over and over. Verizon just did another "sweep" because 10 devices just went down around 12pm est.

I even know someone that bought an Overdrive Pro from him (Flashed Phones) and it already stopped working and my friend didn't even pull 10Mb with it.

Sorry to say but there is no "fix" for this. NO amount of phone calls or texts will keep your device turned on.

Unless your device can OTA, Verizon will change the passwords OVER AND OVER. Find a carrier that allows this or find a device that can OTA. That is the SOLUTION! The jig is up!
    I agree with this poster. In the last 2 weeks I have had 3 different ones and they all stopped working. I would be surprised if I got one that worked and stayed working.
    Just about tired of hearing promises and stories.
    I am by no means a flasher and have no idea why they keep cutting service off however if I owned a cell company and saw a new activated phone using only data (whether large or small amounts) and no out/in coming calls or text I would definitely be suspicious and look into it further.
    I for one think Verizon has figured it out and will be cutting service to people who have the flashed mifi or overdrive or what ever other device. I just don't see me getting a replacement device that will work for more then a few days.

Like the poster above says the jig is up.

There's many other factors in it, the device finger print is a big one, the biggest probably! I've been preaching for years that the system will eventually catch up, and big red has done that.
    I would say that all are lucky it's just devices being shut down and not worse.

Newb

Does anyone have any idea why when I write the 2200 I can no longer get back in, the SPC is changed? I see no mention of this online anywhere what am I doing wrong. I have flashed 100's of devices and have never seen and SPC change OTA before did verizon block it? Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by starrcellula View Post
    Does anyone have any idea why when I write the 2200 I can no longer get back in, the SPC is changed? I see no mention of this online anywhere what am I doing wrong. I have flashed 100's of devices and have never seen and SPC change OTA before did verizon block it? Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.
    What type of device is it - sprint - VM - Verizon?

How are you writing it?

If you use a generic .nvf file it can be set to write whatever spc you want. If you downloaded an .nvf off the net and are using that there could be a spc set in it that is diffrent from 000000

Whatever the case you can simply change the spc again to whatever you want - no?

elisa191

Newb

I have a VW 2200 Using CDMA WS 3.9 FULL to write, it writes fine, but then unable to get back in. SPC is not accepted. Try to read, but it keeps asking for SPC code. I had all keys written and forgot one, when back in to write it and SPC was changed. DFS will not read SPC Either. I have 13 of these devices and I have written 3 and all 3 has set a SPC code to lock me out. I can not find the NV range to read to even look for what might have been written to SPC area 000000 is no longer vaild

Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast