Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Quote Originally Posted by pagenotfound View Post
    I am not sure if your data consumption theory is 100%. I have see units that pulled 25 MB go down and some units have pulled 10GB. I have hundreds of flashes that were from 2012 and I have not had any reports of those going down. It's mainly new flashes and new accounts in 2013.
    Have similar experience. I've couple customers go down again earlier in the week and they informed me that they were watching netflix the night before. I had couple go down yesterday and they said that they were online for about 5-6 hours but no streaming videos or music.
    I created a new account for another customer last week and I've been using the old account for the past week and it's still working. I've streamed tunein radio every day this week and pulled about 1gb in youtube video last night and still working. Planning on streaming youtube video all day today to see.

Newb

Default Re: How to FLASH MIFI 2200 to Verizon and Bypass Data Filters 5-12-13 | Flashedphones

Quote Originally Posted by aceofhearts3 View Post
    Hi would a lg cosmos touch be a good doner? Having a hard time locating the exra. Thanks for the great post
    Or maybe a Cosmos 3

BANNED

I am not sure 100% how they are flagging the account and which device to change the passwords on but they are and I do not think anyone is going to find out how they are doing it. Verizon Wireless made $29 Billion in the first quarter alone. They charge $90 for 10 GB of data for a prepaid jetpack and $375 for 50 GB of data on the post paid side. Does anyone really think they are going to 1 up Verizon? They saw what was happening and they said NO WAY. Their network engineers make over $100k per year. You aren't going to pay one off or get answers out of one.

On another note there is another seller that claims he has someone on the inside of Verizon that he is paying $5 per account so his accounts don't get flagged. I don't know how that is working for him but I doubt that will last either. If it even works it's only a matter of time before that individual looses their job with Verizon.[/QUOTE]

So since last Thursday I have flashed about 400 units and I have 11 that have gotten terminated. I too don't think its due to data usage as one unit came back with only about 20mb of usage. I have noticed something interesting though and that is that all 11 of the units that have come back (and they all got kicked off within 48 hours) had been kicked off previous to my flashing them. I am interested to see if Verizon is logging meid numbers of devices they are kicking off and will be testing that over the next week.

I have heard about the guy at verizon as well and this is probably true. I do know that on existing accounts that get data terminated if you reactivate your faciante to that account you will not get data. Now if you call tech support and tell them that on the phone a box pops up when you go to the internet that says "no network found" they will "Reactivate" data and guess what? If you change the phone on the account and flash the mifi to it you can pull whatever data you want and have no issue as far as i can tell. So there probably is some manual setting that the disables the filter on the account but like Pagenotfound mentioned this wont last long.

So far I have had very good success rates we will see how it keeps up this is day 10

elisa191

Newb

i have an extra that i've surfed the web on made multiple calls and sent/received mulitiple txt when i enter the spc and read the moble ip settings the keys are not showing up. any ideas??

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by aceofhearts3 View Post
    i have an extra that i've surfed the web on made multiple calls and sent/received mulitiple txt when i enter the spc and read the moble ip settings the keys are not showing up. any ideas??
    You have to use a fascinate to get the proper programing keys you can not read them off the extravert please see my earlier post

elisa191

Newb

You think this could have something to do with the way they see you browsing the web? I know when I used to tether with tmobile, they would threaten to ban me only way they could tell is because you aren't using mobile sites when tethered but full site address....So if they see any device that is pulling a site the isnt m.xxxx.com maybe that may also raise some suspicion...
    Sucks because I have had one of these for awhile and was going to get it flashed for the summer planned alot of traveling.

I guess my next question would be, if you flash a note 2 or something along that to the prepaid $50 unlimited any risk of them getting flagged now?

Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast