Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: LG Download Dlls

Quote Originally Posted by smitty68521 View Post
    Appreciate your help on here! As far as requesting members to PM you on this, I am not exactly all for that. However, if you were to use something like rapidshare, megaupload, etc. and then provide the people the link, I think that would increase the likelihood that some poor guy/girl looking for those files to flash their phones will be able to find those.

Even though they are on our forum, doesn't hurt to post it again. Especially if some of the links go dead.

Once again, thanks a bunch!

I need the vx9100,how do i get that?

Newb

Default LG Download Dlls

Looking for Lg VX9600 cricket firmware/ Dll. Help please. Been stuck at this for a week. Got alll the rest of the software just missing this last piece.
    Last edited by Geoni; 03-24-2011 at 07:02 PM.

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by eric303 View Post
    Okay guys here it is
    *** hidden content ***
    There is a PW on the file, so PM me or Dex for the PW since half of the DLL's are his. I did this to prevent leechers, people that jump on forums just to grab files and resell them and do zero contributing. If you have 0 posts, i will not respond to your PMs.

THis is a list of the DLLS it includes
    -vx10000
    -vx4650
    -vx4700
    -vx5200
    -vx6000
    -vx6100
    -vx7000
    -vx8000
    -vx8100
    -vx8500
    -vx8550
    -vx8600
    -vx9100
    -vx9400
    -vx9800
    -vx9900

enjoy
    Ya know I totally understand why you don't want someone selling your work, but that doesn't help guys like me, who just wanna unlock a single phone, and barely know jack about cell tech anyway. I mean if i wasn't a rank noob at this I would love to contribute to the knowledge base and help others regain control of their mobile devices, but my tech experience dates back to my C=64 computer(if you have a question about those I can prolly help you). I prefer to do more than just jack a thread up with noob questions, so unless I can help someone I generally stay silent. Now after downloading and installing a handful of new software I'm stuck for lack of a dll file. Any chance I can get that PW? You have my solemn promise I will be deleting the associated software once I unlock this frackin phone. Pretty please?

Old Timer

I can totally understand your frustration. But on the other hand, the DLL's this poster provided are likely here in the forum somewhere to begin with. He didn't exactly post anything new here.

Which DLL are you looking for? That is a start....

BABY NEWB

Its hard for me when your first post is to complain about something. Looks like you been a member for 3 months. Have you downloaded anything at all. The way forums work is that people contribute information to each other. Some of us do it for a living. Times are tough and we are helping out as much as we can. If you need a dll let me know, for a small donation to this forum of $5 I will get you any dll I have. Hope you understand.

Old Timer

From the RAR file I am seeing this clown is referring to each one of those dll's can be downloaded on this site individually without a post limit. The dude isn't exactly overflowing with intelligence. Probably forgot to take his smart pill.

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast