Join Today

Site Sponsor
    Newb

Metropcs Flash iPhone 4 from Sprint to MetroPCS and add its ESN to their database?

hi, i have an iphone 4 from sprint and I want to flash it to metropcs and at the same time add its esn to their database, i've heard that there's a new tool for idevices that is allowing to do that. i want to know if anyone can help me out here and how much would it be?

Newb

Metropcs Re: Flash iPhone 4 from Sprint to MetroPCS and add its ESN to their database?

Quote Originally Posted by yosmar537 View Post
    hi, i have an iphone 4 from sprint and I want to flash it to metropcs and at the same time add its esn to their database, i've heard that there's a new tool for idevices that is allowing to do that. i want to know if anyone can help me out here and how much would it be?

I really wish I knew i've been searching for a way to add my iPhone to the Metro PCS database.
    If anyone knows please share!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Flash iPhone 4 from Sprint to MetroPCS and add its ESN to their database?

iphonemeidtool.com which is part of iphonecdmatool.com will be out soon, probably later this month.that is your solution.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Flash iPhone 4 from Sprint to MetroPCS and add its ESN to their database?

Hey Rich, are there any new news on the iphonemeidtool, ive got an iphone 4s but it hasnt been able to connect to the iphone cdma tool.