Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Workaround for usb to port error w/evasi0n jailbreak tool

sounds like you ota'd,or used one of the rip off tools.does not matter just rewrite your prl
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    sounds like you ota'd,or used one of the rip off tools.does not matter just rewrite your prl
    Well i used your tool so its not a rip off. Anyway did you fix the usb connection error yet or should i restore and do everything again? Also how do i not OTA so in the future this wont happen to me again?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

ota for metro is done by calling *228xx then selecting to update your roaming capabilities.it changes your prl back one from the stone age,lmao@update your roaming capabilities,they should change that.
    so depending on how you used evasi0n you have 2 choices,open cydia and go to manage/packages and see if your evasi0n package is there,if it is just uninstal it and then use the tool to load your prl,then back to cydia to reinstall your untether and your done,or if you don't see it there it is unpacked and you will have to search it in funbox and remove the unpacked files that way which may cause instability and even crash so you may have to restore,or you could just restore.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Quote Originally Posted by rich hathaway View Post
    ota for metro is done by calling *228xx then selecting to update your roaming capabilities.it changes your prl back one from the stone age,lmao@update your roaming capabilities,they should change that.
    so depending on how you used evasi0n you have 2 choices,open cydia and go to manage/packages and see if your evasi0n package is there,if it is just uninstal it and then use the tool to load your prl,then back to cydia to reinstall your untether and your done,or if you don't see it there it is unpacked and you will have to search it in funbox and remove the unpacked files that way which may cause instability and even crash so you may have to restore,or you could just restore.
    Oh thats wierd since i didnt call that, it just changed on its own. Anyways thanks ill try that and if not ill just restore. Thank you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12