Join Today

Site Sponsor

Thread: Please Help !

Newb

Metropcs Please Help !

I have an Iphone 4 from verizon on ios 6.0.1 i have it jail broken and followed the steps to have the prl updated OTA and when i dial *228 i get metro. i did the Esn add to metro via ebay from a person who does it for 40$ i was using my current optimus from metro when it suddenly stopped working i called and customer rep said it has been switched to a flashed phone which in my thought is the iphone when i got home i tried to make a call or text and couldnt do either i called metro and they said i have been downgraded a plan from 50 a month to 40 a month to this flashed phone so i switched back to the optimus from metro and everything works fine but i still cant get my iphone to be activated through metro everytime i call *228 and say switch phones all i get is let me get you to a customer service rep and it goes downhill from there
    please can someone get a solution to this problem please all help is greatly appreciated

Newb

Default Re: Please Help !

please can some one help i dont want to loose hope on this

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

your phone wont ever work if you dont have it on your account. there is no "free"service to get your iphone fully flashed.you can get talk and text free but not the rest.
    i would suggest [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] because it works for full flash and its me

depending on your area will depend on your data speed,alot of metro area's are 1x only for flashed phones.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

i did follow the directions for just talk and text but still couldnt get it to work i jailbroke it on ios 6.0.1 got the esn switched to metro pcs and then dialed *22480 got the roaming list then *228 but my phone wasnt able to be switched over what did i do wrong ?

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

well for talk and text you need to change your sid,you should be dialing *228 then select update roaming list.
    but to change your sid manually you will need to install my commcenter patch then you will be able to mod your carrier bundle,also you will need to incriment your bundle version by at least 1 or the phone will ignore the changes you have made.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here