Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: iOS 6 Commcenter patch how to

the phone will respect bundles from 5xx

there a few differences in 6xx bundles but any of the 5xx bundles i have made that are in the tool will work with 6xx to recover data services on a previously full flashed ip,as long as the update to 6xx was not done from dfu and as long as the wipe all content and settings feature was not used.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

I've done all steps on my Iphone 4 cdma VZ, I change prl to different carrier (use step like in 5.xx) but why it doesn't work? my phone still using previous prl....
    Do I miss something? at general >> about >> still old prl. I've replace with new prl (at /System/Library/CarrierBundle/Iphone/carrier)
    Would you help me to solve this Rich? Thanks..

Apprentice

[QUOTE=rahmadi aji;40157]I've done all steps on my Iphone 4 cdma VZ, I change prl to different carrier (use step like in 5.xx) but why it doesn't work? my phone still using previous prl....
    Do I miss something? at general >> about >> still old prl. I've replace with new prl (at /System/Library/CarrierBundle/Iphone/carrier)
    Would you help me to solve this Rich? Thanks..[/Q

you need to add prl in this folder - \System\Library\Carrier Bundles\iPhone\Zeppelin_US.bundle
    follow this steps - theiphonewiki.com/wiki/index.php?title=Tutorial:Re-Provisioning_iPhone_4_using_file_system_(Incomplet e)#Manually_Updating_PRL

Apprentice

will this work for iphone 4 on 4.2.8? Asking because I dont want to uptade to 6.0

Newb

I've done twice.......still using old PRL.....
    Try installed cricket bundle, and replace PRL with my carrier, but why it still using the old PRL. I have changed /Zeppelin_US.bundle and also Cricket_FTT.bundle, why the PRL doesn't change?

Apprentice

Dont worry. Friday the new tool for ios6 support will be released. Like before our tool will feature auto install cc patch.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast