Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default mifi 2200 prepaid flashing

I understand there are some people who say they can flash a mifi to Verizon prepaid I'm not here to ask how to flash I already know how what I don't understand is that they claim unlimited data for only 5 dollars a month how is this possible verizon does not have this type of plan

BABY NEWB

Default Re: mifi 2200 prepaid flashing

i think they are coping a cricket number into the device. cricket does not check meid for data just the number.

Premium Member

no what they are doing, and not telling you (from what ive figured out from reading various sites and ebay listings that sell it), is setting you up with the verizon prepaid plan, thats just those cards you buy, like you put a 30 dollar card on it, then you get unlimited data for only 99 cents a day thru verizon prepaid, basically, that you use it... but you need to keep at least 5 bucks on your account every month to keep it active... becuase the card only gets deducted if you use your account on a particular day.... So its like, if you put a $30 dollar card into the prepaid account, you get basically 30 days worth of unlimited 3g data at .99 cents a day, but if you only use your data 10 days out of the 30, your account only goes down to $20 dollars.... becuase you only used 10 days of data.... yes, horrible explanation, cant figure out how to type it out better. lol

I think the $5/mo is a BS selling point or something that is illegal in nature.

On another point.

There's a new provider coming up in the next month or so that will be doing a mifi and first month for around $250 and then around $60 month after that for unlimited. Ads should start displaying here on the forum for them in the next few weeks.

All the details I can give right now.

Newb

Hi i've been trying to flash my mifi to VZ prepaid, but i havent had any luck, could someone please help me, or point me to a tutorial which might help me?

thank you

Newb

I want to learn how to flash my Mifi to verizon prepaid and I am willing to pay for your time or tutorial. I did a full flash of a Evo to Boost before, so I know the basic concept of flashing. Thank for reading and have a good day....

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast