Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 46 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

get a phone first,then open an account,then flash. they will need the meid of the phone and personal info from you to start your account.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Default Re: Part 2 A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

May someone please assist me please. I've tried support but my skype dose not seem to be working. I know you are very helpful Rich. You may just over look my request. I purchased a credit and would like it reflected on the software. And I would like assistance flashing iphone 4 6.0.1 to metro. Thank you.

*edit-credit was automatically activated since I purchased it while the phone was plugged. Im being helped now. Thank you.
    Last edited by luig23; 12-21-2012 at 12:15 PM.

CDMA GURUS Booster

you just asked me for 2 credits since you didnt get the first one,but you did get the first one.this the post i answered of yours already today,please stop saying you didnt get credit.

"it always amazes me how some people can/will try to scam everytime.you know you got credit and you know you bound your device. here is the proof...

Binding Details
    User Id Email Binding Time Device Id
    1857 [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] 12/21/2012 8:26:04 AM b613defcfa7d8fd5a5f54a4715cf438b4150cb18@182036495 25
    Refreshfirstprev1nextlastDisplaying items 1 - 1 of 1
    Credit's Change Log
    User Id Change Type Change Change Count Change Time
    1857 1--> 0-1 12/21/2012 8:26:04 AM
    1857 0-->1 1 12/21/2012 8:25:38 AM

i can help you flash but i cant assist you in ripping us off,so do not try it again,it gets old,people do this daily like they think we dont see everything that they do.
    "

See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Silvertigre2012 View Post
    Do I need to open an account first with Pageplus? And get a phone?
    ** Admin edit **

All advertising/service offers must be approved by forum staff and must be posted in the correct forum(s)!
    Last edited by whitey10tc; 12-27-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Apprentice

Will this new version be able to set the MSL (SPC) on a Sprint iPhone 4S to 000000 ??

CDMA GURUS Booster

to answer your question yes.

i edited the link you posted for the simple fact they sell one of the stolen cracks of my tool and i wont have it advertised here.
    but there is a miriad of sites that will activate for pp