Hi guys,

when it comes to flash to cricket, i did some sprint iphone 4 to cricket without much problem.

now when i try to do the same flash with a verizon bad esn iphone 4, i have some problem:

i follow the standard procedure: jailbreak, cydia.easystudio.com, commcenter patch, PRL update, Cricket Bundle.

at this point, Unlike the sprint flash, which the Cricket logo shows up next to the signal bar, there is nothing on this verizon iphone, just the plain singal bars. and keep getting a pop up saying "iPhone is not activated, contact 800-274-2538".

i believe in my area, i cannot OTA with cricket (this is just my guess, because i had the same problem while working on a sprint iphone 4), so i manually programmed the phone with the MDN and MIN.

after the manual programming, i can start making and receiving phone calls, butthe pop saying "iphone is not activated, contact 800-274-2538" still shows up once awhile. and no cricket logo.

then, i was able to change the data settings to [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], and cricket as the password. but still getting no data.

this phone is on $55 monthly plan with cricket.

this is the problem i have. my biggest concern is not even the data, i just want to know why there is no cricket logo, and the iPhone is not activated pop-up never goes away.

is there any difference between the verizon and sprint way to flash to cricket?

sorry about the long post, please give me some idea.

thanks!