Join Today

Site Sponsor
Page 18 of 74 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
    Newb

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Hi Rich! I heard that your tool will have support for Iusacell Carrier from Mexico.. If that is true, can I beta test for that carrier please? Thank you!

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

Default Re: A new tool to fully flash iphone4,4s,ipad,ipad2,ipad3 to any cdma carrier

Quote Originally Posted by yanky1586 View Post
    Rich, can I help for testing in Indian Market ???

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    what carrier do you speak of?

@green224 i will need carrier data info and gateway info,for proxy,mmsc,username and pass mob/sip ip, and related info.if you can provide it will help me to complete the revol bundle.i made one for revol yesterday with custom logos and such,but have not tested for data,mms yet.i will post a pic of the logo ina bit. you can pm the info if you have it,and i will compare with what i have already written. thanks.

@youtashiro i do still need a more complete carrier profile for iusacell,if you have the same info as requested above please forward to me as well.

thanks guys..
    Last edited by rich hathaway; 07-18-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Apprentice

hi Rich i guess that from starcomms nigeria is ok right?
    Last edited by chizzy500; 07-18-2012 at 11:47 AM.

iPhone Moderator, Trusted Guru &
    CDMA GURUS Booster

ok here is a screen shot of it..we are very close to having it up.

Custom tools and custom phone & mifi firmwares built to your specs.Contact me !

I WILL NOT ANSWER SUPPORT QUESTIONS THRU PRIVATE MSG.
    See mifis.us for unlimited data on vzw-AT&T-TMO-or some MVNO's (Resellers welcome)

www.mifis.us <--get yer unlimited data mifis here

Newb

Just still asking if I'm still open to being one of your testers for the Starcomms and Visafone Carriers in Nigeria.Any info required for these carriers will be gladly provided. Also will like to know other payment options for this tool as Paypal is a no go area for those of us from this region. Great work as usual and more power to your elbows.

Apprentice

very very very close!