PDA

View Full Version : [Moved] sanyo incognito drivers on win 7 64 bit?

SheWolf
06-21-2011, 11:18 AM
does anyone know how to install the sanyo incognito drivers on win 7 64 bit? ive read a lot of ppl have this issue with this phone. im stuck and cant flash to boost without this step. any help? it wont let me update the drivers and i cant use xp mode :/

whitey10tc
06-21-2011, 11:34 AM
Post moved from HTC EVO thread to the Sanyo drivers forum, please avoid hijacking threads in the future.

Wesley Tejeda Cornielle
06-23-2011, 03:18 AM
I dont think it can be done on windows (64 ) I am in the same boat luckily I have an old laptop and its still not fully reading it keeps giving me errors bout to take it back and trade for a rant

SheWolf
06-23-2011, 01:13 PM
well i think i found a solution. theres a program online called VirtualBox that runs different windows version an emulation. i got win xp and got the phone to read, but it soooo hard to get cdma workshop to read the incognitos nv items

gotonull
07-02-2011, 12:08 PM
You can use vmware and win XP and the XP drivers successfully in win 7 x64

Dionosira
08-11-2011, 05:54 PM
You can use vmware and win XP and the XP drivers successfully in win 7 x64

Helpfull for this would possibly be a direction in which such a person would make this happen? Since this is the first I've heard of this VMware. *makes grumblings about sh**y x64 support still.* Yes, we have the power, but the support is still s**t for it. It's frustrating. Had this same issue when I was running win2k pro x64. it was like a nightmare to hunt down drivers.... andprobably still is sadly.. :-/

whyrless
05-01-2013, 07:01 PM
Has anyone successfully used cdma ws with vmware? im running windows 8 64bit and im trying to cdma ws in w7 32bit vmare but it wont open :(..dam incognito!

rich hathaway
05-01-2013, 08:07 PM
here are win7 32 bit drivers for incognito,to my knowledge there are not 64 bit drivers unless someone modded/made them but at this point its such an old phone,no one is going to take the time to do that now.

[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]