PDA

View Full Version : Here is how to put verizon iphone 4 into diagnostic mode

rich hathaway
03-11-2011, 04:10 PM
[hide-thanks]this will get iphone into diag. to get into dm use the using the code i found dial *5005*3424# then call you can check by dialing *#5005*3432# the 5005 spells out "look" and the 3432 would be "diag"
i got it to go back out of diag mode once,but not sure what i did to get it out as i tried the same thing to no avail,however it does not seem to effect the functionality of the phone being in dm like it does with other phones. i have also found several other codes to add to amo's list. i will post them in the other thread when i have time.

i found this last night 3/11 and have not had time to play to much with it,but i am posting it for everyone to play around with. if you take it and post it somewhere else,
give credit. thanks and happy hacking...

edit: i forgot to ad that the prefix *# is for read only ,meaning that for all the codes for viphone4 you can use my code * to change from false value to true and then # to return to false and then you can check with prefix of *# i will put the known list of commands when i have time

[/hide-thanks]

Joules
03-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Nice to see there is someone that doesn't keep all info to themselves, but yet brags about it to everyone else.. Thanks rich

ElBerryKM13
03-11-2011, 08:01 PM
Thanks rich.
Hey it just say enabled now but doesnt seems to get recognized in windows. the only thing i can think of is scanning ports like on the droid but i forgot how to do it lol!

Nat3
03-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Much props and respect rich....I honestly give you respect...u deserve it bro!

rich hathaway
03-11-2011, 08:45 PM
more to come guys, i dont have it workin yet but i got some more goodies to share..... this phone has been kickin my ass...lol.. i have been non stop with it for 3 weeks.

rich hathaway
03-11-2011, 11:10 PM
one thing i am noticing,i left one of these phones in dm today,got bizzy and just set it on a laptop today and noticed the battery consumption was high.i have several vi"s and they seem to last almost a couple of days before running down,but this one in dm ran down in a few hours.
i am curious what difference dm may make with shsh and ifile or funbox.. i have some interesting stuff to post about ifile after a little more testing.

hookupwireless
03-12-2011, 05:50 AM
You the man rich i just got one question is it possible to unlock the talk and text manually by using the OTA

rich hathaway
03-12-2011, 09:39 AM
You the man rich i just got one question is it possible to unlock the talk and text manually by using the OTA

well if you use ota that would not be manually,but that is the most simple way to program for t&t. add your esn to your carrier and then ota it.

ElBerryKM13
03-12-2011, 10:09 AM
Hey rich any fix on the txt issue? right now i can't receive from verizon/att/tmobile. Just from cricket numbers :(

rich hathaway
03-12-2011, 10:46 AM
not yet, i made a post about phone number registration gateway address and that i believe the prob is there,but is difficult to write anything to the phone because of the sig checks and the md5 encryption. be patient ifixes will be comming in the future

rich hathaway
03-12-2011, 12:06 PM
we have successfuly been able to assign a com port to iphone.

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

arsenist
03-12-2011, 06:47 PM
to get out of diag mode is #5005*3424# and check to make sure is back to false *#5005*3424#

arsenist
03-12-2011, 06:50 PM
what verizon drivers did you use ?

rich hathaway
03-12-2011, 07:41 PM
what verizon drivers did you use ?

all the drivers you will need for this phone are preinstalled and will autoinstall on your pc when the phone is put into the perspective modes.

arsenist
03-12-2011, 08:13 PM
all the drivers you will need for this phone are preinstalled and will autoinstall on your pc when the phone is put into the perspective modes.

i have tried and is not doing anything, thats why i thought you used some drivers.

rich hathaway
03-12-2011, 09:59 PM
try this-

*5005*3424# then call to enable, then

*5005*342444# then call to enable, then

*5005*3424255# then call to enable.

that will get it to show up

ElBerryKM13
03-12-2011, 11:11 PM
try this-

Still nothing.. can you write mdn/min with ws yet?

arsenist
03-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Still nothing.. can you write mdn/min with ws yet?

yea nothing happens i tried it a few times.

xxSLRxx
03-12-2011, 11:37 PM
I've been trying these very same codes literally since day one, and I've never found a com port using any of these codes. There has to be something else you are doing that we are missing. I'm curious but is there anything special about your iPhone? Is your iPhone on an active line and do you have the tethering feature?

Also, thanks for sharing the information.

rich hathaway
03-13-2011, 02:00 AM
i do have tethering on one and dont on 2 others. your pc should recognise. heres what i will do,its late tonight,but tomorrow i will restore one of them and try again to compare. i have documented everything i have done very well, so if i cant get a port again after restore i will search my notes and post the results,also i will try on a different pc as well,but i will say that i could not get it to show up until i dialed the dm codes.having said that the pc i am using is a dedicated for iphone only pc that i have used for a year,i dont keep anything but iphone softwares ect. on it,and i mean it has about everything on it that has been out there in the last several years for i-devices,having said that i did plug one up to a desktop pc at the store today and it did show up. i will see if i can come up w/something tomorrow.

rich hathaway
03-13-2011, 10:52 AM
ok guy's,like i said all the drivers you will need are within the device its-self.

if it is not showing up,here what you need to do.(for windows 7) xp will be similar,but not the same.

we will want to get this device to show up as a mtp device,so,

open device manager,with the phone plugged,and all three dm modes enabled,scroll down on pc dev manager to the

last field,universal serial bus controllers,there you will see apple mobile device usb driver,right click that,select property's,then select driver tab,then select update driver, then select the option on the bottom,(browse my computer for software),then,let me pick option,there you will see

sorry about the line on the ss,i am in a hurry and dont have time to make another one.

select mtp usb device,then push the button on the lower right hand corner(next) to install,

this will get get it to show up as apple iphone portable device.

now we want to get it to show up as a modem, i gotta leave now so i will post more on the iphone as a modem later today or tomorrow.

if this helps you please hit the thanks buttons...

r0mster
03-13-2011, 05:44 PM
So does the port do anything or is it just for looks rite now? I haven't had a chance to try this yet.

Also tethering does enable some extra ports to the phone. I noticed this back the first week of feb when i get my first viphone. Using mywi i was able to get extra modem ports. I think it was wired tether that i used.

xxSLRxx
03-13-2011, 06:39 PM
Fascinating... I don't know what it is. I followed the steps rich documented precisely and I don't get anything. I leave the device manager open and nothing shows up at all even when I refresh it. I'm using Windows XP by the way...

rich hathaway
03-13-2011, 06:53 PM
Fascinating... I don't know what it is. I followed the steps rich documented precisely and I don't get anything. I leave the device manager open and nothing shows up at all even when I refresh it. I'm using Windows XP by the way...

i am using win7, i have a couple of pc's with xp at the store if i have time tomorrow i will check them out. i am sure

there is gonna be alot of variables with this phone as there has never been one before on cdma.

arsenist
03-13-2011, 08:04 PM
i get the phone on portable devices i just dont get it as a modem. im on win 7 btw.

gijoey1980
03-15-2011, 12:24 PM
Think this was asked but not anwered, to Rich, now that we have the iphone showing as a com port, are we able to do anything with it, ie. change evdo settings, change nv items, etc..?

If so, then this in conjunction with the correct package/bundle, and signature bypassing we should have it, I would assume.

conflipper
03-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Very good work.

rich hathaway
03-16-2011, 09:15 AM
Think this was asked but not anwered, to Rich, now that we have the iphone showing as a com port, are we able to do anything with it, ie. change evdo settings, change nv items, etc..?

If so, then this in conjunction with the correct package/bundle, and signature bypassing we should have it, I would assume.

no there are still many issues to be worked out.the security of this phone (i think) far surpasses anything we have seen thus far. there are a couple of different ways to flash but both have issues.there will be a solution but it is gonna take time. seems like as soon as a step is made forward the phone throws another problem in the way,so its kinda like 1 step forward 2 steps back.alot of peeps are giving up on it already. the security of this thing really seems excessive,frickin apple,someone should tell them its not national security.LOL

pctech101
03-20-2011, 07:23 PM
...this will get get it to show up as apple iphone portable device.

now we want to get it to show up as a modem, i gotta leave now so i will post more on the iphone as a modem later today or tomorrow.

When can we expect more information on getting it to show up as a modem?

rich hathaway
03-20-2011, 07:59 PM
When can we expect more information on getting it to show up as a modem?

i made a post about how to get iphone4 to show up as a modem over serial via bluetooth here in the iphone forum.as far as the method in this post it is not working for alot of peeps,but works on all of my pc's,you see the screen shots,but i am not sure what the difference is, i have alot of iphone stuff on my pc's,and i dont have a pc thats its not working on to play with,so for now thats it on this thread until someone has something to add,for now i dont.

bluegatar
03-20-2011, 11:37 PM
why I do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained ?????????

rich hathaway
03-20-2011, 11:52 PM
push the thanks buttons and the system will let you in. if you still cant, let one of the staff (mods or admin.)know and we will get on it for you.

sinewaves
03-23-2011, 10:05 PM
sooo much props !! I cant thank you enough..

Doprough
03-28-2011, 06:17 PM
no there are still many issues to be worked out.the security of this phone (i think) far surpasses anything we have seen thus far. there are a couple of different ways to flash but both have issues.there will be a solution but it is gonna take time. seems like as soon as a step is made forward the phone throws another problem in the way,so its kinda like 1 step forward 2 steps back.alot of peeps are giving up on it already. the security of this thing really seems excessive,frickin apple,someone should tell them its not national security.LOL

Would a newer version of CDMA Workshop or QPST do anything to help with this?

cricketuser
03-29-2011, 05:17 PM
when i dial ##2539 it asks for spc code, verizon is 000000 but inforatnitly i get hit with a authentication key which is 26 characters. any info on that

Playa4Life352
03-30-2011, 05:40 PM
ok guy's,like i said all the drivers you will need are within the device its-self.

if it is not showing up,here what you need to do.(for windows 7) xp will be similar,but not the same.

open device manager,with the phone plugged,and all three dm modes enabled,scroll down on pc dev manager to the

last field,universal serial bus controllers,there you will see apple mobile device usb driver,right click that,select property's,then select driver tab,then select update driver, then select the option on the bottom,(browse my computer for software),then,let me pick option,there you will see

sorry about the line on the ss,i am in a hurry and dont have time to make another one.

select mtp usb device,then push the button on the lower right hand corner(next) to install,

Alright so how do we get it to show up as a modem....

Oleg_Ukraine
03-31-2011, 01:53 AM
Manual iphone Verizon modem ports:
1.Jail
2.Install Cydia and install OpenSSH и MyWi 4.0
3.Connect iphone to home WI-FI lan,and see you iphone IP adress on router.
4.On PC windows (XP ONLY work) -install program HW SVP 3.1.2
5.On iphone run program MyWi 4.0 and press key USB Connect.
6.Run HW SVP 3.1.2 and make соm-port, adress, port 22 and press key Make Com port
7.In Control Panel see you port ELTIMA Virtual Port with com-port.
8.Run Qpst and flash you iphone.
P.S. But qpst and Axesstel Evdo no read and write NV items on iphone...(:(

lj27416
03-31-2011, 02:50 AM
Thats The ssh port Its Not connecting to The baseband so it Will Not work.

Skinny1979
03-31-2011, 03:21 AM
Thats The ssh port Its Not connecting to The baseband so it Will Not work.

May be not. MyWi 4.0 allows internet tethering and use iPhone as 3G modem (in MyWi in Advanced must be check "3G"), so I think we need to try this method on iPhone with Verizon plan.

rich hathaway
03-31-2011, 08:11 AM
whether it is verizon or cricket will not make any difference with mywi or open ssh.

Playa4Life352
04-01-2011, 05:03 PM
whether it is verizon or cricket will not make any difference with mywi or open ssh.

Modem mode...??

riscos
04-09-2011, 02:46 PM
try this-

rich i tried all the steps still cant get the modem to com up pleas! help! or anybody thanx!!!

rich hathaway
04-09-2011, 03:32 PM
rich i tried all the steps still cant get the modem to com up pleas! help! or anybody thanx!!!

read this thread completly,and pay particular attn. to the part about updating driver info,also check the other threads in this forum about com ports,bluetooth ect. you can go to computer ,you will see your iphone as a camera there, that is a good place to start.

riscos
04-09-2011, 04:44 PM
read this thread completly,and pay particular attn. to the part about updating driver info,also check the other threads in this forum about com ports,bluetooth ect. you can go to computer ,you will see your iphone as a camera there, that is a good place to start.

Re: Here is how to put verizon iphone 4 into diagnostic mode

i think i did everything but this where am stuck dont no where to go next tried all kind of mix things but didnt work am not a noob to this! help please!!!!!!!!

riscos
04-09-2011, 04:47 PM

i have windows 7 64bit pc and leopard os pc

rich hathaway
04-09-2011, 05:39 PM
i have windows 7 64bit pc and leopard os pc

i am not at all familier w/ loepard os, and 64 bit systems generally cause probs,as most everything until a short while ago was made to be used with xp,and the xp compatible os for win7 is 32/86 bit only.

so having said that,that may be part or all of your problem.everything you use as far as programs should be run in xp compatibility mode and run as administrator with 64 bit win7 or vista.

but i would'nt get to worked up about getting this phone as a modem because when you get to show up for now that will be as far as you get,for several reasons this phones rx-tx in-outs are not usable at least not yet. so while getting a com port is a step in the right direction it is the same kinda get past one problem and 2 others present themselves that are tougher than that which you just overcame.

riscos
04-09-2011, 05:59 PM
just wanted to do the prl!

rich hathaway
04-09-2011, 06:39 PM
use the ota,it is simple.if you cant.move to where you are getting good signal and try again,sometimes it take 6 or 7 times to work, the phone has to switch at the last moment after you hit send to roaming for ota to work,and obviously your meid must be active.

riscos
04-09-2011, 07:18 PM
I cant over the air metro pcs

rich hathaway
04-09-2011, 08:49 PM
I will put up something on how to write the prl manually.

riscos
04-09-2011, 09:05 PM
I will put up something on how to write the prl manually.

thank you i just tried for the past 2 hours a manual setup with WINSCP but no go!!!

rich hathaway
04-11-2011, 09:38 PM
thank you i just tried for the past 2 hours a manual setup with WINSCP but no go!!!

the open ssh method was put up by another member [amoamare] a few weeks back on how to write prl to viphone.

the second one(non ssh) method was written by me

[hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links](Incomplet e)

[Only registered and activated users can see links](the-simple-way)[/hide-thanks]
also i put a post here in the iphone forum for people that are having trouble with this that you might want to check out if you have probs.

riscos
04-11-2011, 11:21 PM
theres nothing therre!

rich hathaway
04-12-2011, 12:05 AM
theres nothing therre!

sorry,i made the link clickable for you now.

if you still have problems try to copy and paste it in your browser.

motley28
04-14-2011, 03:16 PM
i tried this a couple days ago and couldnt get anything to work lot of time might of missed something

noelb2
04-20-2011, 11:30 AM
Ok Folks this is my first Post. Im a Metro Dealer and I will tell you how to get viphone on there network without problems.

First get the Meid added to the Inventory(Houdini)
Second dial *22804 from the Iphone press #5 when the lady starts to speak make sure the phone is on mute. when it say Roaming list updates successful hang up
Third dial *22804 again this time press #2 which will ask if you want to swap device say yes, it will then connect you to a Metro Rep. and from there tell them you want to add this phone to you account they will do it for you.
Say thank you when they are done, hang up and you will see something that say "Service successful program" something like that. and Viola you will see the tiny "o" by the signal bar and thats it your Done! Text and talk on Metro

Adam Wechsler
04-23-2011, 05:17 AM
First get the Meid added to the Inventory ? how do i do that ?

rich hathaway
04-23-2011, 08:53 AM
First get the Meid added to the Inventory ? how do i do that ?

check the "store and services"tab on the top of the page

Adam Wechsler
04-24-2011, 07:10 PM
check the "store and services"tab on the top of the page ok did that but I still can't change the prl

rich hathaway
04-24-2011, 10:13 PM
ok did that but I still can't change the prl

check here for instructions on writing prl to viphone 4

[Only registered and activated users can see links](the-simple-way)

kuelin
04-28-2011, 10:46 AM
im still having a hard time getting a com port for the iphone....... :(

parin
05-06-2011, 10:07 AM
once we enter this code so will is connect cdma ws

rich hathaway
05-06-2011, 12:23 PM
cdma workshop cannot communicate with the iphone and from what i hear the even the new version about to be released will not have support either,so even when you get the phone on a com port there is still not much you can do with it.

kuelin
05-06-2011, 02:20 PM
cdma workshop cannot communicate with the iphone and from what i hear the even the new version about to be released will not have support either,so even when you get the phone on a com port there is still not much you can do with it.

yeah but what about QSPT and QXDM? to zero out the esn and then 'repair' it

rich hathaway
05-06-2011, 02:51 PM
qpst is a no go,qxdm is possible. but if you are truely trying to just repair and not change,restoring to a custom ipsw has fixed 3 of them for me.so tell me when you look at your at your meid what does it say?

kuelin
05-27-2011, 03:38 PM
so rich any progress on getting the iphone on diag mode?

arvinghost
05-28-2011, 08:26 PM
any progress to connect to CDMA ws

amoamare
05-28-2011, 10:16 PM
CDMAWS connects to the iphone just fine. Same with QXDM, QPST and any other software.
I read the phone all the time with CDMAWS.

It doesnt do any good to have diag on this phone
It doesnt respond to write cmds.

cricketuser
06-25-2011, 04:09 PM
ok just a little heads up. im a cricket dealer and someone came by and sold a software to me. 100 a month. its so easy to flash almost any phone. he specifically said that the iphone fully flash for metro or cricket is going to be up and running this week any ideah ...

seems like richi is the only luck on this page.

im a computer programing major would love to help in any way pm me if you need any help ... .\

be patient full flash is done but needs to be completed this weekend or 2

eagleyan
07-17-2011, 12:37 PM
i am new user,i want see it!

eagleyan
07-17-2011, 12:40 PM
thank you!

rich hathaway
07-17-2011, 04:33 PM
push the thanks buttons on the post and you will see the hidden content.

playbaby
07-18-2011, 08:25 PM
I just get my MTP driver ,but I cannt get COM port ,what should I do for the next step to get it ?
push the thanks buttons on the post and you will see the hidden content.

rich hathaway
07-18-2011, 08:40 PM
you can get a com port on this phone,but not much you can do with it,it is read only,and you will need a virtual port,but like i said theres not much you can do with it.hopefully soon there will be a software to allow scriptable custom made ipsw for it.

qzalamb
07-28-2011, 01:43 PM
thank you for you sharing

tergel2001
08-15-2011, 10:50 PM
how to edit verizon iphone4 nam programing,help me

Ronferz
09-02-2011, 03:12 AM
Thank you So much for sharing. So I got the MPT to show up. Can't yet firgure out to to create the Virtual Port on that. How do I get the Port to Show Up? I would love to "READ" the port even if there is not much I can do with it. The actual finishing steps are very important even if Read only so some of us can also start playing with it and try to get somewhere or nowhere :)

hashim09
10-16-2011, 01:26 AM
when ever i try to see this post it say "You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here." please help?

whitey10tc
10-16-2011, 01:59 AM
when ever i try to see this post it say "You do not have sufficient rights to see the hidden data contained here." please help?

I believe it's pretty self explanatory

You must click 'thank you' before you can see the data contained here. Just like it instructs CLICK Thanks... If you still have a problem, try the following clear your browsers cache, cookies if that didn't solve it click the report button an a tech will look into it.

hashim09
10-16-2011, 02:19 AM
thanks whitey10tc

allen163
10-23-2011, 05:20 AM
Can i see it? i just join in

rich hathaway
10-23-2011, 09:19 AM
push the thanks buttons under the post

Hundus
10-23-2011, 03:55 PM
States I don't have sufficient right to the post explaining how to put it in diagnostic mode

whitey10tc
10-23-2011, 04:21 PM
States I don't have sufficient right to the post explaining how to put it in diagnostic modeAs it states in that message you have insufficiant rights you MUST CLICK THE THANKS BUTTONS.

Mr_Scientific
11-05-2011, 06:27 PM
I have gotten as far as getting the phone to be seen in diag mode but I'm not sure what to do the make 7 see it as a modem with com ports. I see the video of the phone working on the cricket network. Congrats! I have fought with this phone for months crating ipcc files installing other patches then editing in hopes of some from of opening but nothing. I think i have an idea on how you completed the flash but I just need a bit more guidance on the com port issue. Any jewels of wisdom would be appreciated!

Thanx again for all your work Rich!

rich hathaway
11-05-2011, 08:52 PM
well i will tell you 2 things,the first is we are able to get a comport on the phone and read the phone.

second,the flash is done without the comport,i am quite certain it could be flashed by way of the port but i did not use it to get data working.

quickfixman
12-02-2011, 07:54 PM
*** hidden content ***

thanks

waseem
12-27-2011, 06:31 PM
thankss for this

rally79
03-21-2012, 05:20 PM
This screenshot, which is made with the program D F S, is well seen that the com port is created to work with iphone [Only registered and activated users can see links];нимок.JPG

dontbugme
05-22-2012, 06:33 PM
*** hidden content ***

Hey Rich, I just want to point out that I don't see anything.

tinobarko
05-23-2012, 12:25 AM
hey rich there is a way to download apn for metropcs settings for mms?thankx

whitey10tc
05-23-2012, 01:05 AM
Hey Rich, I just want to point out that I don't see anything.Did you by chance click both the thanks buttons next to the google+ button?

jadarmia
07-11-2012, 04:05 PM
Nice to see there is someone that doesn't keep all info to themselves, but yet brags about it to everyone else.. Thanks rich

gomaji
07-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Sorry I'm new here, how does putting iphones in diag mode help? For flashing to cricket or metropcs?

For example: If I was flashing an iphone 4 to MetroPCS, do I put it in this mode and flash it using houdinisoft?

Thanks

gabiko
07-12-2012, 05:50 PM
I guess minicom has a role to play in silencing the baseband in order to allow the use of the comport

abdessamadsf
08-04-2012, 10:16 PM
thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

aravut
08-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Does it matter which terminal software is using or only depends on Qualcomm tools?

kenaan20
09-20-2012, 12:50 PM
Ok I didn't see any thing ???

xavx2
10-12-2012, 12:03 PM
Hi rich, y cant u tell us how to get the phone as a com. I got the MTP device but still no mode?

marshall7887
10-20-2012, 01:55 PM
tnx rich hathaway

marshall7887
10-20-2012, 01:58 PM
tnx yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

dyingfast
10-21-2012, 11:03 AM
Thank you so much

nxxjml
12-15-2012, 09:48 AM
i also need this ,thanks very much!

mcflaren
05-23-2013, 07:41 AM
Thanks very mucho Im terrible with iphones..
how to edit verizon iphone4 nam programing,help me

jorge2990
06-01-2013, 04:29 PM
Thank you this has been a great help

unluckymoon
10-09-2013, 12:34 PM
thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

copitlory
11-06-2013, 11:53 PM
thank you for the info!

alicks
12-10-2013, 03:54 PM
Thank you everyone.

alicks
12-10-2013, 04:10 PM
Will it work for gsm iphone4?

alicks
12-10-2013, 04:29 PM
Can someone share info once again?

alicks
12-10-2013, 04:44 PM
Where is Thankyou button?

rich hathaway
12-10-2013, 06:59 PM
the thank you buttons are underneath the post you are trying to thank,please use it instead of posting thank you,that clutters up the forum.thanks.

hellnola5
05-06-2014, 06:27 PM
checking this again tnx

abqmobile
05-23-2014, 07:40 PM
i would like to ask if theie is anyone who would be willing to help me get my phone flashed to cricket

whitey10tc
05-25-2014, 01:45 PM
i would like to ask if theie is anyone who would be willing to help me get my phone flashed to cricketLast I heard cricket was not activating flashed phone.

rich hathaway
05-25-2014, 10:52 PM
Alot of things have changed with cricket,besides the fact they suck and screw there dealers that have worked so hard to make them a success,yes they still activate flashed phones,but no more add-a-lines for cdma.
With cdma it is only one line per account now for gsm you can have multiple lines.
What I hear cdma will be around for cricket for about another 6 to 8 months.I have been with cricket since the beginning, I am leaving them tuesday morning when I get back to the shop.
They sent a mass text last week to there remaining custys asking them to sign the attached doc. that said that the customer would give up the right to sue cricket and agree to use crickets arbitrators for any litigation..... LMAO they are idiots.

jocover
10-11-2014, 06:59 PM
im still having a hard time getting a com port for the iphone.......

bl4kj1
09-01-2015, 02:02 AM
I cant see the thank you buttons so thank you!