PDA

View Full Version : HTC Hero PST settings!!(Data Settings for Cricket)to get WEB to work

bigglou23
02-01-2010, 05:14 AM
Ok I'm Finally going to help everybody out with flashing this phone. This phone gave me so many problems and I figured that it gave other people problems. And Yes this Works for Sprint Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Lets Begin First you will need the following Items

1. Cdma-Workshop (Any Build) i will not post.....hint....Search
2. Qpst v2.7 build 323 (I have attached this)
3. Htc Hero DIAG Drivers (I Have Attached This)
4. Htc Sync (Its On The Link At The Bottom)
5. BetterCut or Anycut ( I have made a link for...Anycut)

Ok Now that we have the Files Lets Start Flashing

1. Press ##DIAG# (##3424) on your phone You will see a screen Pop Up Thats Normal
2. Now plug The phone up to the computer and it will try and find the drivers but it will fail or ask you to locate the drivers manually so make sure you remember where you unzipped the files
3. Once you have that setup Go to Cdma-Workshop Go To the port the phone is on and Read From the Phone and go to the Security Tab.....and On the Spc Section Read The lock Code and write it to back to the phone so it says unlocked Then make the code 000000 and rewrite the code so it says sucess.
4. Now Close Cdma-Workshop and Open QPST Configuration Click On The Ports Tab and Add New Port ( Make Sure Show Serial and Usb/QC Diag Ports Only is Unchecked) and Add The Port Of Your Hero.
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
7. Press ##DATA# (##3282#) And Setup your Data for your phone and press menu and Commit So your phone Will Reboot
8. Install BetterCut or AnyCut on your phone and open it Press New ShortCut And Go To Activity It make take a couple of minutes for it to appear but when it Does Go down to Proxy Setting and Click It. It Will Ask for a Name make it whatever you want to. It should say shortcut created sucessfully. Go to your Home Screen and it should be somewhere on there press it and Edit it For Cricket It should be HostNAME: wap.mycricket.com And Port Should be 8080 and for Metropcs HostName: wap.metropcs.net and Port Should Be 3128.

**Forgot who originally posted this, but its not my solution, enjoy**

Drivers: [hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

htc sync: [hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

anycut: [hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]

QPST: [hide-thanks][Only registered and activated users can see links][/hide-thanks]
QPST pass is: cdma-king.com

ownmart
02-08-2010, 02:01 PM
Also this works for the New Droid eris

except ##DATA# doesnt work on it, may not need that step

ownmart
02-09-2010, 05:29 PM
use ##PST# and set up data for the Eris

felips.110
02-15-2010, 01:57 AM
So I took a longass time to freeakin get
web on stock browser app or other browser working thanks to bad PST settings and crickets dumass proxy use but finally got them right As I searched around forums I noticed a lot of people struggling with the same issue and decided I should HELP all of youu so if you are struggling with the PST settings here are the ones I used

If you are trying to get web working I suggest heading to the tutorial provided at - [Only registered and activated users can see links] post #8 and using this settings for the "setup your data" part

This will work for people who where:
-just trying to look for some PST goddies to get WEB
- getting the little crappy waiting for standby connection blah blah something like that when looking at the Mobile Network Status
-all the people who didnt know what to do with the "setup your data " part at the tutorial on how to do a full flash (heres the link if you want it and where dumb enough to not notice it a few lines up not being rude to anyone - [Only registered and activated users can see links] post #8)

allright now that im done talkin and bla bla blaing and bs lets get the party started:

Active Profile:1
Spi MN:HA: 12c
spi mn:AAA:2
Reverse Tunel:Enable
home IP:0.0.0.0
Primary Home:68.28.15.12
Second Home:68.28.31.12
HA Shared Secret:cricket
AAA shared cricket:cricket
DSA:I left this as it was all worked right

Slot Cycle Index:0 can leave as default but changing this to 0 will let you get messages and calls faster
MCC:310
MNC:00
ACCOLC:2
Vocoderisable
Home Orig:Voice 13k also can leave as default but voice 13k is way better than EVRC or anything else
Roam Orig:Voice 13k
LBS PDE IP: Blank
LBS PDE Port: BLANK
Home Sys Reg:enable
Foreign SID reg:enable
DDTM:disable
Home SID/NID#1:4139/65535

so after setting your PST settings click menu>commint modifications
let the phone restart,, after restart you should get the little 1x at the status bar of your screen if it doesnt appear check the status of Mobile Network if its off turn it on if its on and you should get the 1x on the status bar

also if like me your trying to get web to work download anycut or
better cut anycut is free to me both are the same. So open up any of the two and make a shortcut of proxysettings by going into activity (wait since its trying to get all activities) than look for proxy settings all the way at the bottom,, after that click on the shortcut that you made from anycut/bettercut and for hostname write: wap.mycricket.com and for Port write :8080

voilaaaaa!! ;D <<<did I write it right??? anywhoo if you used the PST settings and used anycut or bettercut your web should work right

!!!!!also on a last note if you do the anycut shortcut before getting the 1x at the status bar in other words getting mobile network connection your browser wont work so make sure you edit your proxy settings after getting any network connection

i know on the last parts of this tutorial i got offtopic anyways talkin about webif your anycute shortcuts wont work you could try using proxysurf and while in it go into settings and setting proxy there thought i will tell you proxysurf is sloWWW and doesnt have multitouch anyways just wanted to a little fyi

so If it works well your welcomee and its good to know I helped someone
if it didnt well just reply or PM me and I will try to help into getting web working !!!

nicholass balls
02-15-2010, 07:14 AM
great writeup! i'll be sure to try this out as soon as i can get my hands on one!

thephoneguy913
02-15-2010, 11:01 AM
I got mine with CDMA Workshop....Change SPC to "000000"....Write EVDO Prl...Change Settings under EVDO Tab.....Then get WI-FI in your phone...go to market...download Any Cut...set up your Browser...."Host name : Wap.mycricket.com and Port: 8080"....Done :)
I can't remember who made this tutorial...I got it from M-F but it works...atleast Cricket wap... ;)

thesmitty68521
02-15-2010, 11:19 AM
Now if we can only get MMS to work on it. lol

thephoneguy913
02-15-2010, 01:47 PM
yeah..that would be great..I did one of the Htc Eris...but I couldnt get the MMS settings to unlock...but im sure there is a solution for that one fliying around the forums...I will update if i can find it.. :)

HeadBussa
02-17-2010, 01:35 AM
I have a Sprint HTC Hero and want to flash it to Metro PCS. I've done everything what is written in that post and it has not helped me. Moreover it got in a complete mess. Nothing is said about writing a prl file to the phone which is very important to get phone working. Nothing is said about EPST settings and how it should be tuned. It is also not mentioned that first of all you have to contact Cricket or Metro and have the Phone you are programming added to the Account. Also you have to ask Cricket or Metro for your MSID/MIN number (usually not your Phone Number) you will be needing the MSID/MIN if you dont know it, or if the phone was never on Cricket or Metro before. If somebody has a full and step-by-step instructions how to make it work you are welcome to post it here.

thesmitty68521
02-17-2010, 01:47 AM
I have a Sprint HTC Hero and want to flash it to Metro PCS. I've done everything what is written in that post and it has not helped me. Moreover it got in a complete mess. Nothing is said about writing a prl file to the phone which is very important to get phone working. Nothing is said about EPST settings and how it should be tuned. It is also not mentioned that first of all you have to contact Cricket or Metro and have the Phone you are programming added to the Account. Also you have to ask Cricket or Metro for your MSID/MIN number (usually not your Phone Number) you will be needing the MSID/MIN if you dont know it, or if the phone was never on Cricket or Metro before. If somebody has a full and step-by-step instructions how to make it work you are welcome to post it here.

Hi. And welcome to CDMA Gurus. I am sorry to hear you are having such a hard time getting this to work for you.

First of all, it is assumed that someone knows how to write a PRL to a phone. Secondly, it is also assumed you know that the phone is going to have to be activated for you to actually get the MDN to input in the settings. Finally, tell us what error you are getting when attempting to connect to the internet with this. The write up done here is actually pretty good and has been tested.

whitey10tc
02-17-2010, 01:48 AM
I would like to reference you back to my PM discussion on PPC geeks, I had mention that you must have your ESN in the metro system in PM's 1,2,3,4 and 5. Also as I volunteered in my PM when you get the ESN in the Metro system I will help you with the rest.

HeadBussa
02-17-2010, 03:13 AM
I'm glad you are eager to help guys. Since that what's the best way to have my ESN in their system? How about the idea of calling their customer service and asking them to switch my account to another not HTC phone (for ex. Motorola). In this case do I have to go to their office with my supposed "Motorola" or can they put ESN in their system through the phone call?Cause if I'll bring them my HTC they refuse to flash it by one reason or another.. Just don't want to botch up the whole situation. :-\

whitey10tc
02-17-2010, 12:06 PM
I'm glad you are eager to help guys. Since that what's the best way to have my ESN in their system? How about the idea of calling their customer service and asking them to switch my account to another not HTC phone (for ex. Motorola). In this case do I have to go to their office with my supposed "Motorola" or can they put ESN in their system through the phone call?Cause if I'll bring them my HTC they refuse to flash it by one reason or another.. Just don't want to botch up the whole situation. :-\
You will need to contact a dealer and see what the options are to get the ESN put into the system. I know that Metro flash is how it's mainly done but there might be other ways.

HeadBussa
02-20-2010, 01:06 AM
Got my phone flashed to metro pcs today. They told me that the only options that will be available are text, calls, and voicemail. Yes I can call and receive calls and same with text messages, but when somebody leaves a voicemail, the phone doesn't show any voicemails received, only missed calls. When I push the voicemail shortcut, a window and nothing is there(it seems like it's sprints voicemail program which is tuned for sprint service). The only way I can know somebody has left me a voicemail and to listen to it is to dial my voicemail number directly. Internet and any other options (GPS, Google,....) are not working..as expected. Would appreciate your solutions to get voicemail, internet and everything else working!

HeadBussa
02-20-2010, 11:33 AM
Does anyone have an instruction how to make web working on METRO PCS? I mean all the EPST settings. And how to set it? with QPST settings program or with ##DATA# ?

HeadBussa
02-24-2010, 11:14 AM
Helloo.....

whitey10tc
02-24-2010, 01:30 PM
Got my phone flashed to metro pcs today. They told me that the only options that will be available are text, calls, and voicemail. Yes I can call and receive calls and same with text messages, but when somebody leaves a voicemail, the phone doesn't show any voicemails received, only missed calls. When I push the voicemail shortcut, a window and nothing is there(it seems like it's sprints voicemail program which is tuned for sprint service). The only way I can know somebody has left me a voicemail and to listen to it is to dial my voicemail number directly. Internet and any other options (GPS, Google,....) are not working..as expected. Would appreciate your solutions to get voicemail, internet and everything else working!Have you followed the tutorials for WAP, for GPS I don't know if anyone has got that working with a flashed Android. As for the voice mail notification I would start by checking all the notification setting.

whitey10tc
02-24-2010, 02:02 PM
Does anyone have an instruction how to make web working on METRO PCS? I mean all the EPST settings. And how to set it? with QPST settings program or with ##DATA# ?I have not seen any tutorials for a Metro Hero full flash if I were doing it I would start with post 1 of this thread and modify what I need to like the IP's, username's, etc to fit Metro. You will need to do some serious experimenting and searching. There is ample information on Metro setting in the Metro forum on Ho-Fo.

HeadBussa
02-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Yes I did, but it didn't help... tried to search on other forums but, there are people having the same problem and still didn't get any solutions

whitey10tc
02-26-2010, 01:53 PM
Yes I did, but it didn't help... tried to search on other forums but, there are people having the same problem and still didn't get any solutions
OK so if you list what you have done that works and what you've done that doesn't work. I might be able to point you in a direction. Also list tools that you are using like QPST, CDMA workshop. Builds and if they are cracked or paid versions.

HeadBussa
03-03-2010, 12:55 AM
Ok, what I've done so far is some EPST settings tune ups:
USERNAME:
SPI MN-HA - 12c
SPI MN-AAA - 2
Reverse Tunnel Preffered - Enable
Home IP Address - 0.0.0.0
Primary Home Agent - 68.28.15.12
Second Home Agent - 62.28.31.12
DSA Server URL - left as is
ADVANCED:
P_REV IS-2000 (6)
SCM - 58
Slot Mode - Enable
Slot Cucle Index 2
MCC(Mobile Country Code) - 310
MCN(Mobile Network Code) - 00
ACCOLC(Access Overload Class) - 2
Vocoder - Disable
Home Orig - EVRC
Roam Orig - 13K
Home Sys Registration - Enable
Foreign SID Registration - Enable
Foreign NID Registration - Enable
MN HA SPI Set - Enable
MN AAA SPI Set - Enable
Home SID/NID #1 - 6503/65535

whitey10tc
03-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Ok, what I've done so far is some EPST settings tune ups:
USERNAME:
SPI MN-HA - 12c
SPI MN-AAA - 2
Reverse Tunnel Preffered - Enable
Home IP Address - 0.0.0.0
Primary Home Agent - 68.28.15.12
Second Home Agent - 62.28.31.12
DSA Server URL - left as is
ADVANCED:
P_REV IS-2000 (6)
SCM - 58
Slot Mode - Enable
Slot Cucle Index 2
MCC(Mobile Country Code) - 310
MCN(Mobile Network Code) - 00
ACCOLC(Access Overload Class) - 2
Vocoder - Disable
Home Orig - EVRC
Roam Orig - 13K
Home Sys Registration - Enable
Foreign SID Registration - Enable
Foreign NID Registration - Enable
MN HA SPI Set - Enable
MN AAA SPI Set - Enable

M.IP Settings:
MIP_MODE = Simple IP Only

M.IP Default Profile:
Home Address = 0.0.0.0 (just delete the values and save)
Primary HA Address = 0.0.0.0 (just delete the values and save)
Secondary HA Address = 0.0.0.0 (just delete the values and save)

Found these setting in the metro forum at Ho-Fo give them a try [Only registered and activated users can see links] Also you may want to double check that you have WAP on the account and it is provisioned.
and double check these setting from post 1 above

7. Press ##DATA# (##3282#) And Setup your Data for your phone and press menu and Commit So your phone Will Reboot
8. Install BetterCut or AnyCut on your phone and open it Press New ShortCut And Go To Activity It make take a couple of minutes for it to appear but when it Does Go down to Proxy Setting and Click It. It Will Ask for a Name make it whatever you want to. It should say shortcut created sucessfully. Go to your Home Screen and it should be somewhere on there press it and Edit it For Cricket It should be HostNAME: wap.mycricket.com And Port Should be 8080 and for Metropcs HostName: wap.metropcs.net and Port Should Be 3128.

HeadBussa
03-03-2010, 01:26 PM
Didn't help either. I've heard something about cab-file which contains all the web settings and can be loaded on the phone. Is it possible to do it with my phone, where can I get that file?

whitey10tc
03-03-2010, 01:34 PM
Sorry cab files are for Windows Mobile. If I come up with any other suggestions I'll let you know.

HeadBussa
03-03-2010, 04:51 PM
Ok buddy, keep me posted

cricketmodder
03-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Currently working on a full solution will post asap

HeadBussa
03-08-2010, 01:55 AM
bla bla bla bla bla...

whitey10tc
03-16-2010, 06:24 PM
Has anybody ever had any issues with the EPST not functioning and force closing.

newman1411
03-31-2010, 02:49 PM
Has anyone found the full setting for Metro setting yet? Hero

Thanks

whitey10tc
03-31-2010, 03:05 PM
Has anyone found the full setting for Metro setting yet? Hero

ThanksTry contacting HeadBussa ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) he got his working on Metro.

thephoneguy913
03-31-2010, 03:22 PM
I have mine working with cricket....I dont know if you can use the files and edit the settings for Metro....just let me know...

meanngreen04
03-31-2010, 10:04 PM
Has anybody ever had any issues with the EPST not functioning and force closing.

Happens from time to time. I don't know if it's a glitch in the firmware or what. My best solution to this has been to leave the phone off for
ten minutes then boot back up. Helps. Haven't figured out the main cause of this. But, it does happen.

whitey10tc
03-31-2010, 10:33 PM
Happens from time to time. I don't know if it's a glitch in the firmware or what. My best solution to this has been to leave the phone off for
ten minutes then boot back up. Helps. Haven't figured out the main cause of this. But, it does happen.Ya it still does it, it's been off for days. But in the end it's all good the owner sold it as flashed talk and text and made his money back.

antivirus1
04-27-2010, 03:54 PM
Ok I'm Finally going to help everybody out with flashing this phone. This phone gave me so many problems and I figured that it gave other people problems. And Yes this Works for Sprint Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Press ##DIAG# (##3424) on your phone You will see a screen Pop Up Thats Normal
2. Now plug The phone up to the computer and it will try and find the drivers but it will fail or ask you to locate the drivers manually so make sure you remember where you unzipped the files
3. Once you have that setup Go to Cdma-Workshop Go To the port the phone is on and Read From the Phone and go to the Security Tab.....and On the Spc Section Read The lock Code and write it to back to the phone so it says unlocked Then make the code 000000 and rewrite the code so it says sucess.
4. Now Close Cdma-Workshop and Open QPST Configuration Click On The Ports Tab and Add New Port ( Make Sure Show Serial and Usb/QC Diag Ports Only is Unchecked) and Add The Port Of Your Hero.

Drivers: *** hidden content ***

htc sync: *** hidden content ***

anycut: *** hidden content ***

QPST: *** hidden content ***

Why everytime i look for an answer for pageplus.. it takes me to cricket stuff.. by time i find it on your site i done figured it out.. ok.. let me ask this.. do you know the setting for page plus on the HTC HERO or The Sprint Instinct.. wap or mms.. voice and text are working..

antivirus1
05-05-2010, 01:25 PM
Hello.. no one have an answer..

cellsolutions
05-08-2010, 03:37 PM
thanks.....

cellsolutions
05-08-2010, 04:59 PM
metropcs epst settings:
Active Profile:1
Spi MN:HA: 4d2
spi mn:AAA:4d2
Reverse Tunel:Enable
home IP:0.0.0.0
Primary Home:0.0.0.0
Second Home:0.0.0.0
HA Shared Secret:metropcs
AAA shared cricket:metropcs
DSA:dont change

better cut settings:
proxy: wap.metropcs.net
port: 3128

web should be working after

dansler
05-17-2010, 04:54 PM
Hi, I have an issue maybe you guys have seen on the hero. After all of this the ##data# does absolutely nothing. I got a full download and prl change to evdo prl 5112 and the *228 worked finally but now I get error 98 and other sprint errors and cant even hook in to wifi. Phone has this crappy rom it is rooted, is there a rom I can flash my sprint hero to cricket fully and stop this insanity? My eris was great the touch screen broke, help I'm in hell!

whitey10tc
05-17-2010, 05:00 PM
Hi, I have an issue maybe you guys have seen on the hero. After all of this the ##data# does absolutely nothing. I got a full download and prl change to evdo prl 5112 and the *228 worked finally but now I get error 98 and other sprint errors and cant even hook in to wifi. Phone has this crappy rom it is rooted, is there a rom I can flash my sprint hero to cricket fully and stop this insanity? My eris was great the touch screen broke, help I'm in hell!
[email**Mod Edit email removed**[/email]I have seen the issue with ##data# force closing. Never did find a fix though.
Have you followed the tutorial word for word.
Also just some advice posting your email in a public forum is sometimes a bad idea. That is genrally why forums have a PM feature.

abovecrazykid
05-23-2010, 06:37 AM
Hey guys I'm new here and haven't posted anything helpful but this sprint hero is my first android and after all my searching I have found nothing about my situation Im in a verizon area have got talk and text as soon as I started working on it (I found that if you copy and paste "tdwaop" in to qpst in place of your msl it will get you in you phone and show you your sprint msl) I am using a modified prl that on my mougle got me ev-do but on my hero I can not get my ev icon, I get voice mail notifications txt and mms notifications ( cant download ) I have went through all of the settings and constantly get error 67 and my latest screw up was the sprint ruu so now I cant root. I don't know if it proper etiquette so please forgive me if its not but dose any one have the nv's of a flashed hero I think mine has deep issues. I am grateful for any help.

abovecrazykid
05-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Well I guess its dead thread, or I asked the wrong question.

whitey10tc
05-24-2010, 05:41 PM
Hey guys I'm new here and haven't posted anything helpful but this sprint hero is my first android and after all my searching I have found nothing about my situation Im in a verizon area have got talk and text as soon as I started working on it (I found that if you copy and paste "tdwaop" in to qpst in place of your msl it will get you in you phone and show you your sprint msl) I am using a modified prl that on my mougle got me ev-do but on my hero I can not get my ev icon, I get voice mail notifications txt and mms notifications ( cant download ) I have went through all of the settings and constantly get error 67 and my latest screw up was the sprint ruu so now I cant root. I don't know if it proper etiquette so please forgive me if its not but dose any one have the nv's of a flashed hero I think mine has deep issues. I am grateful for any help.

Well I guess its dead thread, or I asked the wrong question.
Please be patient and maybe someone with an answer to suite your needs may post it soon.
Now as this thread has posts for PP, Metro and cricket. Who is your service provider? What steps have you taken in post #1? You talk of a modified PRL, I am assuming that you are in an AWS native cricket market. If that is the case the Hero most likely will not ever give you Data.

abovecrazykid
05-25-2010, 08:38 PM
Im flashing to page plus it is finding the signal just cant sign in to the network its still looking for sprint or useing there a-key or somthing others around the web are claiming full flashes to pp mms and web I am getting error 67 am going through nv's

abovecrazykid
05-27-2010, 03:04 AM
nothing I could find in nv's would help but many items are just garbled junk meanless to me but probly what tells the phone to delete my apn and such

dansler
05-27-2010, 02:10 PM
thanks but what about the authentication key if it is missing? ##775# brings up the appropriate me3nu, but there is no a-key after cricket changed my number two days ago. Im running a custom damage rom.

whitey10tc
05-27-2010, 02:26 PM
Im flashing to page plus it is finding the signal just cant sign in to the network its still looking for sprint or useing there a-key or somthing others around the web are claiming full flashes to pp mms and web I am getting error 67 am going through nv'sDo have all the correct setting, PRL, etc. Do you have a PP or VZW a key? Sprint doesn't use a Keys. Is the ESN/MEID in the PP system correctly to match the phone?

thanks but what about the authentication key if it is missing? ##775# brings up the appropriate me3nu, but there is no a-key after cricket changed my number two days ago. Im running a custom damage rom.Cricket doesn't use A keys.

nextelbuddie
06-15-2010, 01:10 PM

Drivers: *** hidden content ***

htc sync: *** hidden content ***

anycut: *** hidden content ***

QPST: *** hidden content ***
QPST pass is: cdma-king.com

So you took my work from mobile files and tried to claim it as your own i made this post i dont need thanks only person that should get the thanks is randomwit for helpin me create this post

whitey10tc
06-15-2010, 05:54 PM
So you took my work from mobile files and tried to claim it as your own i made this post i dont need thanks only person that should get the thanks is randomwit for helpin me create this postBigglou23 never claimed it as his he clearly stated that.

Pac3comm1
06-16-2010, 12:05 AM
Well usually if these are things that you dont know, you should ask before hand HeadBuss. Or If you would take a lil time and read other posts the things you refer to are pretty common knowledge. If you have any questions you can ask anyone here and we will all be glad to help you out.

alasfar1
07-27-2010, 12:37 PM
Yea, its not his solution, but he posted it to help us out, thank you, the help is appreciated, some people don't know how to thank.

robbouy
08-09-2010, 01:33 PM
thnks but do i have to get talk and text by metro before i do this i have a sprint htc hero

whitey10tc
08-09-2010, 01:37 PM
thnks but do i have to get talk and text by metro before i do this i have a sprint htc heroYes you will need talk and text before doing the full flash, and yes you will need to have a dealer add the ESN into the Metro system. I'm sure that info can be found in the metro forum.

Eric Carlson
12-02-2010, 09:39 AM
does anyone know if these setting will work on a samsung intercept m910.05?

rich hathaway
12-02-2010, 09:47 AM
if cricket write prl, sid, and ppp's, with workshop.and do the m6000 workaround or android cpe on the 60z plan and it will work talk text and web and market.

Eric Carlson
12-02-2010, 10:15 AM
thanks for the conformation..... clears the guess work..... witch do you recommend? i,m already on the droid plan i have voice , sms , and wifi no data

rich hathaway
12-02-2010, 10:58 AM
so your listed phone model is m6000 ? if so just write the ppp's with workshop and that will get your data working,make sure you turn wi-fi off.and you should be good to go. if it dont work hollar at someone to get your acct provisioned. if you cant find anyone i will do it for you.just let me know.dont post any acct info here,use a pm.